The horrific moment football fan has hand blown off by flare

first_imgThis is what happens if you use pyro wrong— Euan (@Euan72__) September 19, 2019 A group of supporters were at the airport to see their side off when the accident happened – the supporter is on the right, wearing the club’s shirt The supporter was rushed to a nearby hospital but media report the remaining part of his left hand was amputated due to the injuries appointed update on target statement Strugglers Wigan hold Blackburn to goalless draw in Championship 3 Steve Round reveals how Mikel Arteta convinced him to join Arsenal staff latest What every Premier League club’s fans dream of this Christmas Chelsea fan arrested for allegedly racially abusing Heung-min Son Ian Holloway thinks Arsenal have made a mistake in hiring Mikel Arteta WARNING: Graphic content follows.In a truly horrific accident, a football fan blew his hand off when lighting a flare in Brazil.The Athletico Paranaense supporter was among a number of hardcore fans at the airport to wave the Curitiba side off before they took on Internacional in the Copa do Brazil final. stalemate center_img Spurs investigation into alleged racial abuse of Rudiger is so far ‘inconclusive’ deals Tony Cascarino backs Everton to sign two strikers for Carlo Ancelotti LATEST FOOTBALL NEWS Top scorer in 2019: Messi, Mbappe and Sterling trailing Europe’s top marksman BIG PRESENTS UP TOP Liverpool transfer news live: Star man wanted by Real Madrid, Mbappe latest and more Man United transfer news live: £17m bid for Barca wonderkid, English starlet linked 3 targets Eyewitness Juliano Lorenz Oscar called it ‘one of the most shocking scenes of his life’ and said the noise was huge.Athletico Paranaense ended up winning the tournament – their first Copa do Brazil – beating their opponents 3-1 over two legs. full video of that guys hand being blown off by a pyro in Brazil the other day— Billy (@BillyAVFC_) September 19, 2019 But during the singing and the cheering a loud bang was heard.This was the moment the flare went off in the fan’s hand.His fellow supporters scrambled around him, appearing to try to calm the shocked supporter down until a policeman performed a tourniquet to stop the bleeding. rookie error last_img